Video Editor, Writer
She / Her. ENFP. Aquarius.
Hi, I'm Priscilla!
I'm 22 years old and currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communications.
Vivacious and passionate, my personal motto is to experience all that life has to offer and to always seek out new stories and perspectives! I believe that every one of us holds the power to inspire, educate and empower those around us.
Nothing is more important to me than empathy, curiosity and perseverance!
My Favourite Works (so far!)
Living With His Full Face Tattooed
A video feature on a Singaporean who has his whole face tattooed.
We ask him what it means to feel beautiful in his skin and how he deals with societal expectations.
As an avid tattoo lover myself, I knew I had to cover just how beautiful tattoos are and how it serves as an alternative form of expression and beauty.
This is the first-ever video I did for Millennials of Singapore and I'm beyond thrilled to have produced and edited this gem! This video is also one of the most viewed on the channel, with over 1.4 million views!
Various other media outlets have also gone on to interview Mr Akira after.
Hikikomori In S’pore
An investigative piece on hikikomori, the act of withdrawing from society and seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement.
This article peeps into the lifestyle of social recluses in Singapore. Why do they seclude themselves from society and how is being a social recluse like in Singapore?
I first knew of the term 'hikikomori' from a novel that I was reading. I was curious as to whether this phenomenon only exists in Japan, and thus I went on a search for such stories in Singapore and was met with many similar cases.
After publishing this article, major news publications in Singapore started covering this issue as well. This made me feel really delighted as it shows that I managed to raise awareness and spark a conversation about this.
Junior Video Editor at Grvty Media
2018 - 2019
As a Junior Video Editor, I was tasked with
- Planning, producing & editing videos for Grvty Media and Millennials Of Singapore.
- Contributing articles to MillennialsOfSG.com.
- Sourcing for talents and assisting at shoots.
Editorial Intern at ELLE Singapore
As an Editorial Intern at ELLE, I was tasked with
- Planning, producing & editing videos for ELLE's social media platforms.
- Contributing articles to ELLE.sg and also Lifestyle sections for the magazine.
- Involved in the curating and uploading of content onto ELLE.sg.
- Assisting at fashion shoots.
Testimonial available upon request.
Communications Intern at Singapore GP Pte Ltd
As a Communications Intern, I was tasked with
- Crafting posts and producing content for Twitter and Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Setting up the Social Media Calendar to ensure a successful publicising of the event prior and post event.
- Researching and proofreading articles and sourcing for relevant images.
Freelance Writer at IMOGIMOON
imogimoon.com is a website for young people by young people which was created earlier in 2015 with the intent of providing a platform for teenagers where they can have a voice and write about things they feel passionately about.
“Priscilla has contributed four articles to imogimoon as yet and they have both been impressive. She shows a range of qualities including the ability to write both factually and poetry. I am very happy to have her on the team and feel she is an asset to the website. I look forward to seeing her progress as a writer.”
– Charlotte Pierce-Saunderson, Chief Editor and founder of IMOGIMOON.
Bachelor Of Arts (Communications)
at University Of Buffalo, SIM
2015 - 2018
Diploma in Communications and Media Management
at Temasek Polytechnic
Adobe Premiere Pro
Social Media Content
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel etc.)
Adobe After Effects